Returns & Refund Policy
Blacketts Doors and blackettsdoors.co.uk are trading names of Blacketts(Newcastle) Limited. We are completely dedicated to total customer satisfaction, and most of our new customers are recommended to us by existing customers. We understand we have to provide an exceptional level of service and support for our products, to maintain and develop our customer base.
If you have any questions regarding our service or suggestions for improving it or our products you can call Our Showroom on 0191 273 4073 during normal office hours.
Blacketts(Newcastle) is a Registered Limited Company in England. Company Registration Number 401780
Should you have a problem our aim is to deal with any problems you may have fairly and efficiently. We will do this by monitoring all complaints we have a system which is:
- Easily accessible and well publicised
- Is simple to understand and use is speedy with established time limits for action
- Is fair with full and objective investigation procedures
- Effectively addresses all the points at issue, and provides appropriate redress
- Maintains our customers confidentiality
- Provides information to management so that services can be made more efficient
How to Complain If you feel you have a complaint then please contact our Customer Services department by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephoning us on 0191 273 4073. Alternatively you can write to us at:
You will be informed within 3 working days of our reply to your complaint. We will explain what actions we intend to take to resolve your complaint.
Terms and Conditions
All of our product confirm to British and European standards and are manufacturered by vetted sources in accordance with current legislation at the time of purchase.
Dimensions, descriptions and finishes are given as a guide only and do not constitute a legally binding contract.
The shipping cost will be calculated and displayed automatically when you select the appropriate country after placing an item into your basket.
Typically we dispatch within 3/5 days of receipt of order, though this timeframe depends upon the products availability.
Upon receipt of your order we will contact you to inform you of the availability and expected delivery times.
You must notify us of any damage, fault or shortage with 7 days of receipt - we can not accept responsibility after this period.
You will have the option to have your goods replaced, or refunded providing that the above condition is met.
We will not be liable for any costs incurred due to fault goods or shortages such as joinery fees, time taken etc.
- If you need to return goods for any reason, please contact our customer services department first. They will give you an authorisation number.
- We will not accept returns without an authorization number.
- Returned goods must be in their original condition and packaging.
- You are responsible for the cost of returning goods.
- If the goods are returned due to a fault, then we will bear the cost of carriage.
- All products have a 14 day money back guarantee.
- We will consider excepting returns after the 14 day money back guarantee subject to a restocking charge of 20%.
- The product must not have been installed or modified, and must be returned in the original packaging.
- All refunds will be authorized following receipt and inspection of goods at our warehouse in Newcastle-upon-tyne. All Refunds will be less any original shipping charges or restocking charges( 12%) that may be applicable.
- We reserve the right to refuse a refund if the above conditions are not met.